Everyone encounters at least one Vanessa Fucking Abrams in her life. These are awful, annoying people who are enthralled by their own hipster-ish lifestyle, act as though anyone who chooses a different lifestyle is crazy/stupid, fuck up the lives of most of the people around them, and manage to offend you merely by existing.
So, I’ve decided to make your life easier by giving you ten ways to solve the VFA problem*:
1. Shove her into the path of an oncoming F train. (“When you’re a Humphrey, you’re always on the F train.”)
2. Asphyxiation via her own stupid American Apparel “hooded scarf”.
3. Get the Chuck Bass in your life to seduce her and give her an especially virulent (and fatal) form of syphilis.
4. Pull a Kevin Spacey in Se7en and chain her to a table while force-feeding her Annie’s organic frozen turkey dinners until her stomach explodes.
5. Horrific “accident” involving the espresso machine at the coffee bar she (of course) works at.
6. Run her Vespa down on the Manhattan Bridge.
7. Forced marathon viewings of The City. Inevitably, she will claw her eyes out from boredom.
8. Call up the Blair Waldorf in your life and sit back and watch the carnage, pineapple mojito in hand.
9. Lure her to an impromptu “Save this building!” protest that takes place in a building about to be demolished.
10. Arrange for her to meet Michael Moore, then tip him over so that he crushes her.
Boom. You are welcome.
*These are not things you should actually do to anyone in real life. I am not advocating murder, because, as previously mentioned, I am not a serial killer.